Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am so excited

Next Saturday is my birthday!  I am getting excited I just love birthdays.  It doesn't matter whose, just birthdays in general.  This week on the 25th is also my dads birthday and Elder Randall's birthday.  Since I don't get to be with my dad for his I will try to call at an ungodly time and be the first to wish him happy birthday (just warning you!)  Now for Elder Randall I am cooking him supper and will make or buy one of his favorite desserts strawberry cheesecake, yum!  Anything for the missionaries.  We should all try to help the missionaries out as much as possible and make them feel apart of our family.  It's hard for them to be so far from their families for that long with only letters and emails.  I am glad they are coming here to celebrate his birthday.  I think I am even going to decorate for him.  Fun stuff!  The Sunday before we are going to Mrs. Murl's to celebrate mine and Monica's birthdays.  fun fun fun.  Now on my actual birthday is a Saturday.  If Trent's parents are in Biloxi visiting granny we'll have the girls all day, which is fine to.  I love spending time as a whole family.  I want to go to my favorite restaurant to get my favorite meal and some yummy dessert after wards!  Now the Monday (I think) after that my mom and dad will be in town and we'll celebrate his and my birthday.  I love that I get to share my birthday with him every year.  My dad is such a great guy, I just love him!  So a lot of fun is going to be had.  I plan on taking lots of pictures so keep an eye out!

1 comment:

PapaJeff said...

"Since I don't get to be with my dad for his I will try to call at an ungodly time and be the first to wish him happy birthday (just warning you!):

You'd better define "ungodly time" a bit better, girly-girl! I won't mind an early-morning wake-up, but Mama may take offense:)!! I'm glad I get to celebrate my birthday with you, too. After a while, birthdays sort of lose their sparkle, but I'm very glad to be getting older - it's way better than the alternative.

We'll have a great time.