Saturday, April 23, 2011

A post of pics from my phone

Brooklyn and Penelope




 at gymnastics






Brooklyn loves a side pony tail






Look at sissy's face!


They made their own mac and cheese

 It was bring a friend day at gymnastics.  Sophia went in with Brooklyn and did very very well.  She participated in everything and the teacher never had to fuss for her to listen.






This morning Sis was walking with her head down (as always) and ran right into the door!  She didn't cry or anything.  I didn't realize it was bleeding till a little later when Brooklyn saw it and started freaking out. She only got upset when I put a band aide on it. I guess I'll have to find a cute band aide for Easter tomorrow!

I am also extremely excited to say that in March I weighed 167.  When I went to the professional weight loss clinic I weighed 164.  This morning (3 weeks) I weigh 158!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's 6 with the clinics help and 9 total so far!  You can't really tell by looking at me yet but I can tell by how my cloths fit.  I'm not dying in my skirts at church and I don't have to suck in as much to button my pants!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats!! I'm so proud of you!

PapaJeff said...

That's great! And I love the pictures of the girls. If Sophia keeps on at this rate, she'll be as battle-scarred as you are:).