Friday, April 30, 2010

my poor baby

My little baby fell off the ladder of the slide last night and landed on her left shoulder.  She cried and cried but soon calmed down.  She wouldn't move her arm up without complaint.  Well she went to bed without any more fuss so we didn't think anything else of it.  Until this morning.  When I went to get her out of bed so freaked out and started holding her arm crying.  I took her to her dr, who sent us for an xray.  Now we have been waiting almost 4 hours to hear back from someone about her xray.  If her dr's office doesnt call me back by 2:30 I am calling them AGAIN.  They are really the worst about calling and doing what they said they will when they say they'll do it.  I'll post more later when we hear more.  Until then Sophia is walking around just using one arm and crying, alot.

No comments: