Sunday, April 25, 2010

you shouldnt break the sabbath

I know I know you're not supposed to do things on Sunday.  But when Trent said he wanted to eat at cracker barrel I was on board.  I had the worst experience there that I have ever had.  Our waitress wasn't nice at all, very stiff.  We didn't get our before meal biscuts (I finally asked her for them and she STILL didn't bring them).  When we FINALLY got our food mine and the girls were cold.  Have you ever eaten cold eggs and grits? YUCKY!  The girls food was all cold too.  They didnt seem to mind as much.  I would have said some thing to our waitress but she never came to check on us or anything.  Trent's food was nice and hot.  Not fair.  I guess that's what I get fr going out to eat on  Sunday.  I won't be making that mistake again. 

Now when we got home I was able to bring the girls outside to enjoy the weather.  The fence is 98% finished.  We just need locks and the such so They can now play with out me having to watch their every move.  The weather is nice.  The kids are laughing and having a good time.

In two days I made seven dresses for Lilah.  I'll post pictures of everything tomorrow of tuesday.

No comments: