Thursday, July 7, 2011

One day I'll look back on this and laugh

 This is after I got it out the car and started to operate on it.
The finished product.  Really person who this cake is going to if you want a refund let me know.  I will gladly give you one.

From this morning till the after noon it has been one thing after another.  While we were grocery shopping this morning Sissy had to go potty.  Mad dash to the bathroom, no accidents.  We get into a stall and I go to pull her pants off.  I thought they wee all the way off and when I lift her up on the potty in the toilet fall her shorts and a shoe!  Sigh.  The trip continues and we get home to finish the birthday cake I had been working on.  It looked great.  On my way to deliver it a car almost pulls out in front of me.  I slam on my breaks and turn the wheel to avoid an accident.  We are okay, the car is okay, the cake, not so much.  It broke in two.  I get to the house it was going to and luckily L.W. is there and quickly makes some very yummy cream cheese frosting while I start putting the cake back together.  It turned out pretty cute.  LW kept telling me it was at least!   I guess it is one of those "it is what it is" situations.

No comments: