Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Reminder

So my dad might have reminded me I haven't updated the blog in awhile.  Yes there is a lot going on.  But some of it hardly seems noteworthy.  Last week Trent was gone to Arkansas to do some work.  The girls and I spent the whole week playing!  Well when I wasn't at work and the girls at school.  They are such sweet girls!  Trent was able to come home for the weekend.  I didn't tell the girls so it was a fun surprise when Trent came knocking on the door!  While he was gone we have had so much rain it has flooded all the "back roads" I like to drive on!  It's now taking me longer to get anywhere.  It flooded the sewer system at Sophia's school so she even got to go to work with me a little last week.  This week Trent is gone again and it is rain, rain, rain! 

Last week I also got the brakes changed in Trent's car.  The mechanic also fixed the power steering and back light without charging me extra!  I will definitely be taking the Xterra there in a few weeks for some basic maintenance issues.  It's always nice to find a honest person to work with.  He also did an amazing job.  We were done within an hour, and he had an awesome play area for the kids!

To end Sophia is sick again!  Her cough is back.  Hopefully we can nip it in the bud before it becomes a chest infection then pneumonia like before.

Can you believe I haven't taken a picture yet this year!

No comments: