Monday, August 13, 2012

School

The closer it gets to Brooklyn starting school, the more my heart breaks.  Every time she talks about it I get a little more sad.  I shouldn't be.  I know I should be excited for her.  I absolutely don't want to turn her over to school!  I keep asking if she wants to stay with me forever,  She always replies with a loud, NO WAY!!  I guess I am more sad then I thought I would be because Sophia might also be going to head start.  I am not sure yet.  I called again today to find out if there has been any progress on her application.  I wasn't told she was accepted because nothing has been finalized but I was told I should go ahead and schedule her for her shots.  I'm not going to do that until I have the for sure, she's accepted.  I know both girls will do excellent.  Brooklyn has even decided she wants to learn cursive writing already.  I wrote her name in the middle, the top and bottom name she wrote.  She has been practicing every day different words and names.  She really is going to excel in whatever she does!  This paper she was working on when we were waiting for her school evaluation.  She showed the teacher and she kept it for Brooklyn's file!  I was a little bummed because I wanted to keep it.  I love these girls and am so proud of how they are growing up.

Thursday is the big day!  I am so glad I will be semi busy that day.  It's going to drag

No comments: