Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kindergarten!


 Her sign says "First day of Kindergarten. 8/16/12. When I grow up I want to be a mom!"
I thought I would be a mess this morning!  I wasn't, no tears for me or Brooklyn.  When I dropped her off she seemed a little intimidated but they had some of the older kids helping with carpool and taking the younger ones to their class.  B took off her name tag at some point this morning so we had to wait around to tell the helper what class to take her too.  Besides that everything went perfectly.  I know she is going to have a wonderful day.  Her friend from church Natalie is in her class so I know that will help her feel more comfortable and adjust quicker.  She is growing so fast.  She is such a kind, smart, loving girl.  I can't wait to pick her up and hear all about her day!

No comments: