Thursday, October 6, 2011

disapointed

We all have disappointments in life.  I get that.  But sometimes it really does stink when such a good idea doesn't work out.  The farmer market in denham springs is going to be a no go for me.  I was really excited and even did some sewing for it.  Good thing I didn't go crazy with that!  I just get a kind of bad feeling when ever I talk to the guy in charge so I'm going with my gut and not reapplying.  I guess it's on to the next keep me busy project/money making scheme.  Maybe I'll try to do cakes again.  I'm pretty decent at it, now to just get myself known......

2 comments:

Katie E. said...

I am sorry it didn't work out, but you are right, if you get a weird vibe, you shouldn't go there. You are so creative and have so many amazing skills, I know that your next venture will work out well.

Jessica said...

Yeah, sometimes following your gut can be tough and disappointing, but in the end, you will be glad you did. I think ordering business cards (vistaprints has them for cheap) and giving them to everyone you know and meet is a good start...heck, I gave them away today at a Tastefully Simple party I went to! Good luck.