Monday, February 21, 2011

sweet dreams

So sweet dreams do not get to stick with me for very long.  Sophia is up at night again.  We have decided to separate the girls again.  I'm a little sad because I liked the thought of them sharing and having one another at night, but not when Sophia is up all hours of the night making noise and messing with Brooklyn.  I used to love when jessie would let me sleep in her bed and when we would talk and giggle till we fell asleep.  Tonight she gets a pallet on the floor in the lavender room till we get the youth bed from my dad this weekend.  Hopefully this will help both of them sleep better so we can have some better mornings. 

1 comment:

PapaJeff said...

Was the talking and giggling before or after the tape down the middle of the room? Just kidding!! I'm glad that you and your sister are good friends. That means a lot, and will mean even more as you grow older.

I love you both very much.

And don't sweat the girls in separate rooms - when they get older you can get them back into the same room.