Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sophia's at it again

This morning when I got out of the shower I asked Brooklyn where Sophia was.  She responded "In the bathroom."  I think oh great to myself and open the door to see this sight (pic above).  Sophia had taken her diaper off and thrown it in the trash.  She was patiently sitting on the potty waiting for something to happen.  I told her when she was done to bring me a diaper so a few minutes later she did.  The funniest part is when I was telling Trent on the phone Brooklyn said "I told her to go and sit on the potty!"  I've got two very smart little girls. 
This is the little outfit I had made a while back for Sophia.  It is much cuter on then on the table.
I also decided this year to do little 4th of July buckets for some of our family.  I picked up a few small things in a few different places.  The buckets were from Target along with the pencils and flags.  The boys also have some water guns and a marker.  This morning i headed to Hobby Lobby to look at some stuff for the activity at the end of June.  Instead I got Brooklyn a red, white, and blue bracelet and I was looking at baskets to bring some cookies to mommas house on Saturday.  Sadly it wasn't a good enough sale, so no basket form there.  On the way home I had to urge to go to dollar tree.  I like to stop there every now and then.  they have some cute stuff!  Anyways I saw this basket and it's perfect!  You never know what you are going to find.  I am so excited to see everyone on Saturday!

1 comment:

PapaJeff said...

We're excited to see y'all again so soon, too:). ANd you might as well potty train the kid, because she's obviously ready. Good luck with that:).