Thursday, February 18, 2010

i'm to young for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I talked trent into going out to eat even though he has bronchitis.  Dont worry he is past the contageous part.  See I am somewhat responsiable.  Anyways, we're getting ready to leave and he says something like "are you going to wear those MOM JEANS"?  UGH.  I had hoped no one else noticed they were mom jeans.  I just bought them like three weeks ago and I didn't like them in the store but every time i wear them i hate them more and more.  And now someone else has noticed how awful they look on me.  Why did I buy them.   I know it was a good sale but now that I think about it, it wasn't that good.  I need to do some serious shopping when we get some extra money.  Yes I am a mom, but 25 is way to young to be wearing mom jeans. 

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you and Trent have the kind of relationship that Markus & I do. He would soooo have said (and has) the same thing to me. I wore these khaki capris and had been for the longest when one day he said he hated the way they looked on me and that I had better taste than that or something of the sorts. I haven't put them on since. haha! That's all I needed LOL!

Kristen said...

Apparently I need to come shopping with you again!!!

PapaJeff said...

And what are Mom jeans?

Jessica said...

Jeans that come up way high and fit all funky.

Jeni, we should have went shopping with your $ in LA...