Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the bandwagon



So I thought I would jump on the 27 days of thankfulness posting bandwagon. Since my most faithful readers are my dad and Jessie I know they won't mind ALL the catching up I am going to do over the next few days.... so here it goes.
1. I am thankful for all the things everyone did while trent was out of work. Some people helped with, food or bills or even just hanging out and sharing some laughs. thank you for all your help.
2. I am thankful our dishwasher didn't catch fire.
3. I am thankful for new friends and old.
4. I am thankful we have a nice house to live in.
5. I am thankful for pacifiers.
6. I am thankful we can change anything about ourselves if we just put our minds to it.
7. I am thankful for somewhat educational cartoons that will keep my kids entertained on occasion.
8. I am thankful for a mom and sister that taught me how to be crafty and make things. Sewing and cakes and babysitting are what we lived off of while trent was unemployed. Now i will use this skill to try and make money at the flea market.
9. I am thankful trent is working, boy was i stressed.
10. I am thankful my sis is my best friend.

So that catches me up half-way. I'll catch up more tomorrow!

today we went to the park. Go to dropshots to see all the pics, and the videos. The one of the car wash is pretty funny.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh, I am so thankful for you, too...sorry not more comments lately, been super busy.