Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 19th

 After Brooklyn's graduation we went to my parents for the weekend.  On Saturday we went to my Grandma's 80th birthday party and a wedding reception.  The above picture is a group of us (Katie, me, Jake, Aunt Jane, and Jess)  All of us our using the program Lose It! on our phones to try to help us loose weight.  Justin signed up for it after the weekend.  Every time we get together we are going to take a picture together to have photo evidence of our journey together.  Next time though we will take a picture at the beginning!  This was at the end of a very long day!
 Brooklyn was a little shy of Gabe at first.  Once she learned that he was also five that broke the barrier.  She now says she loved playing with him and can't wait to do it again!  I love how Sissy and Gabe are in the same pose, that wasn't planned either!
 The kids all got together to sing to grandma.  By the look on her face she loved it.  By kids I mean all of the great grandkids!  There was a crowd of them!
Luke and Missy got married in Hawaii.  There reception here was Hawaii themed complete with casual dress (which I loved)  We all had a great time at the reception!  I haven't had that much fun in forever!  I am really looking forward to the next family get together. 

No comments: