Monday, December 5, 2011

So far behind

I'm way past on blogging.  I have been super busy with the church Christmas projects.  Now that the r.s. party is over and went very very well, I can focus on the church party!  The r.s. one was the 3rd.  I didn't take any pictures and the ward one is on the 10th.  It's weird this year because there is no official committee I have not been able to get people to help.  A little frustrating but I think it will be nice all the same.  And a big thank you to all the people who are helping! On top of everything Brooklyn was really sick this past Saturday night and now Sophia won't sleep!  I am one tired momma.  Not to tired to go see my GREAT NIECE today!  She was born yesterday and with Brooklyn not feeling well we stayed home.  Boo!  See you soon Emery!

No comments: