Monday, October 18, 2010

the pumpkin patch













Today we went to Mrs. Heathers pumpkin patch in Hammond.  It was me, Rachel, Aslynn, and Suzette.  I was there maybe two hours and took 201 pictures between me and Rachel.  We kept passing the camera.  The girls loved it!  They got to play and pet farm animals and pick out their own pumpkin.  Now I am thinking I need to look up how to make fresh pumpkin bread or something.  I don't want them to go to waist.  Maybe I can try roasting the pumpkin seeds.  We will see what I have time for.  This weekend is packed again.  I am teaching some ladies at AMBROSIA on Wednesday.  I know I need to get ready and get off line.  I certainly dont want to make a fool of myself.  Maybe I could go work there part time when the kids start school.

No comments: