Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't be Jealous

It's just now seven in the morning.  My bed is made, dishes washed, I have walked over a mile, I am showered and ready for the rest of the day.  I have to drop the girls off so I can go back to the dr.  I think I am going to see if I can get my thyroids retested.  I keep reading about false everything is o.k and it ends up not.  I also have to get checked to make sure my cervical infection is gone.  And if it is, then him and I need to find out why I am STILL bleeding randomly (I know tmi).  After the Dr.  I am going to Michaels to buy the stuff for a party wreath and look around.  Then to meet Trent at the bank.  Then to get the girls, come home, cook supper, walk another mile, pass out.  Fun day, I know you wish you were me.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You sound like you follow Flylady with as much as you do! Hope the medical stuff checks out okay. I definitely wish I was you with how much stuff you accomplish!!!