Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the saga of halloween

Sophia's backup costume, a kangaroo!!!!!!
after the tutu was removed. you can't really tell but i turned the bow from the skirt into a hair bow.

Sophia has always been somewhat ruffer on things then Brooklyn. She proved it with her Halloween costume. My sis Jessie bought her this cute Witch ballerina outfit for her birthday present. Sophia only wore it as that once. On the way home from Boo at the Zoo I heard a noise in the back seat. I turned around to see her SHREADING the skirt in her teeth. It was messed up beyond repair. I was able to take the skirt off so now it it just a onesie. My friend Rachel let me use her daughters old Kangaroo costume. Just in case she does something to that one, i do have a back up for the back up.

1 comment:

PapaJeff said...

Very cute pictures! The pacifier in the top picture is a little bizarre, but it seems to fit:)