Sunday, September 13, 2009

This week in review

Brooklyn and Lauren watching the game saturday night.
Taking time for a fudge bar.
Too cool for school. Like the pants? My big sis Jessie got them for her. I love them.
Most of ya'll know Trent is not working yet so I am doing everything I can to bring in some extra money to help pay bills. I will be making these trick-or-treat bags for 7$. If you live out of town and would like one mailed to you it will be an extra 3$. If you want one e-mail me at jenicaillouet@yahoo.com, tell me what fabric you would like, etc. Every little bit helps us out tremendously so thanks if you order one. Also I still am sell the LSU pillowcase dresses but now for 15$. Brooklyn and Lauren are wearing them in the top picture.
This is one of the may different pooh bear invites for Sophia's birthday party. I did them all with the cricut.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

the girls look so cute in their dresses!
I am glad brooklyn likes her birthday clothes, even if they are a bit early.

cadyn's mommy said...

hey jeni its michelle i was wondering what is the smallest dress you can make???

thecaillouets said...

i can new born on up. what ever you would want.