Monday, February 25, 2013

More Feb. Highlights

 Waiting for the match to start

 The Big Show and Alberto Del Rio
 THE ROCK
Booker T!!!


I have been so busy this month I haven't taken many pictures or blogged at all!  On Feb 6th Trent called me during the day kind of early.  Due to the economy he was again laid off.  This is something we have been through before so we are a little more prepared.  I am working 40-45 hours a week and Trent is playing Mr. Mom with the girls.  I love my work so I don't mind all the hours.  I am exhausted ALL of the time though! He is looking for work everyday.  Keep praying that whatever situation is supposed to happen to our family does.  We are both doing our best and am positive things will work out. 

Around Thanksgiving Trent bought us tickets to WWE Elimination Chamber match in New Orleans.  It really couldn't have come at a better time!  It was so awesome to go.  Next year Wrestle mania is going to be in New Orleans too.  We hopefully plan on going to that as well.  It is such a neat experience.  The only thing I didn't like is I couldn't bring my big camera and only had pictures from my phone.  Those guys were all HUGE!