Friday, September 14, 2012

Sophia started school!

Monday this week as I started to cook supper my phone started to ring.  It was Head Start telling me they now have a spot open for her!  I was so excited and so was she!  We went Tuesday and finalized paperwork and she started Wednesday.  I was a little nervous to see how she would be when I left.  She didn't look back.  She is in Brooklyn's old class with her teacher Mrs. Brown.  I think being in the same familiar surroundings helped a lot.  The staff up there have all been so welcoming and happy to see us back.  I have been asked many times if I am going to run for parent president again, I am.  I did it for Brooklyn, so I want to be as involved with Sophia's school (I am also involved as I can be with B still).  Something different though is I am taking the class and filling out all the paperwork to be a volunteer/sub up there as well!  I'll post some pictures when I have some time.  I am so proud of both of my girls and how well they are growing and developing. 

No comments: