Monday, February 7, 2011

retro rainbow romper



This morning i was looking at one of my favorite sewing blogs call "sewing in no mans land"  She had this adorable pattern on it.  I had some left over SAINTS gear and thought I would whip something up for next football season.  The pattern was size 2-18months or 4/5.  Probably by August Sophia will be in a 4.  Brooklyn, as you can tell by the butt shot, is outgrowing 5's.  I am thinking I can add some length to the crotch and make her one to fit too.  I haven't made anything since we put out house on the market 4 weeks ago so it was fun to pull out the sewing machine.  Now I still have the task of putting everything up!  I am thinking for this outfit instead of a tie neck I am going to find some sort of elastic so when Sophia is potty training it won't be an issue.  I'm really loving this pattern so you will probably see many more of these on the girls this summer!

No comments: